Skip to content
Nursing services are provided by licensed professionals who are skilled in promoting and maintaining health. Services consist of daily oversight, management, and services for individuals with high medical need.
Based on assessed needs, services may include:
- Developing nursing care and training plans that include person intervention and instruction for medical needs.
- Member and staff education regarding persons with developmental disabilities, their limitations and associated health care risks.
- Nursing assessment of members’ medical needs.
- Medical advocacy for members.
- Medication Administration or oversight of medication administration.
- Coordination between teams and the medical community.
- Utilize designed medication administration systems.
- Blood Borne Pathogens/CPR/First Aid Training for professional and non-professional staff.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.